Corporate and Social Responsibility Policy
Headline Security Limited is a family run business, established in 1999 to provide the entertainment industry with Security and Stewards with the specific intention of meeting a market need for more professionalism and a more responsive service. Working closely with its clients, Headline Security has been able to build upon its ‘personal touch’ building long-term relationships based on trust, professionalism and quality in its endeavour to protect the public. Since then, Headline Security has developed into a company that is recognised in the Entertainment and Static security industry as reliable, good value for money and one that looks after the welfare and development if its staff.
We are committed to engaging with the communities that we serve, and to minimise any negative impacts that our activities may have on them. We will:
- Seek to build trust among the communities we serve and act as a good neighbour.
- Make a positive contribution to the social and economic development of the communities we serve.
We take pride in looking after our customers and aim to provide an efficient, cost effective and accessible service. We will:
- Treat all customers fairly.
- Encourage our customers to use our services wisely
Our employees are vital the success of our business. We will:
- Ensure that equal opportunities are given to all potential and existing employees. All will be treated fairly and provided with the same opportunities as colleagues or potential colleagues irrespective of factors such as sex, marital or civil partnership status, disability, health, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, political opinion, religion or belief, trade union membership, or part time or fixed term status. We recognize the importance of having a diverse workforce.
- Invest in the development of our employees’ skills, abilities and potential.
- Ensure the health, safety and welfare of our employees.
Environmental considerations are a fundamental and integral part of our business and we aim to continually improve our environmental performance in accordance with our environmental policy. We will:
- Comply with all relevant environmental laws, regulations and standards.
- Identify our significant environmental impacts and take action to manage these throughout our capital programmed and wider operations.
Contractors and supply chain
We work in partnership with our suppliers, contractors and service providers to improve productivity and efficiency in the supply chain. We will:
- Continue to foster fair, long term, stable and productive business relationships
- Pay all our suppliers, contractors and service providers according to mutually agreed terms and conditions.
- Improve the environmental and ethical performance of our supply chain.
Delivering Corporate responsibility
In implementing the above objectives, we will:
- Communicate this policy to our employees, contractors, suppliers, partners and customers and work with them to ensure our objectives are met.
- Develop key performance indicators to ensure corporate responsibility is embedded in business decision-making.
- Seek dialogue with our stakeholders to ensure this policy evolves continually and, as far as possible, reflects their expectations.
We will regularly monitor and report on our performance with respect to the implementation of this policy. The policy will be reviewed at least once a week along with other corporate policies to ensure they are in line with best practice and the sustainable development agenda.